View Single Post
Old 11-03-04, 02:08 AM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

yo abstrakt....i don't know if you realise this..but IP is Internet provider...for two people to have the same IP address, it has to be at the same location...e-mail doesn't have a god damn thing to do with it...and if your gonna turn around and say "oh yeah, she was at my house" i hope you understand thats been used 100000 times before....so don't tell me "like you know whats up" I do know whats up, i know your IP address is the same, it has nothin to do with e-mail...and your only possible excuse would be to blame it on a friend..and being as how so many people have tried that...i have every reason in the world to not believe you, especially when you clearly stated you did not care about the award...and the clearly showed that you did care...I see right fuckin through you, your leaving cause you didn't win. Thats also why you put me down..is cause you didn't win...keep in mind....fluid moon also said something about cheating....keep in mind...there was others besides us two that said something about it...yet..I made the list....conveniently enough..I also won..........................By the fuckin way...half the votes that I got that were from people who registered..."a few months ago" were either alias..or a name change....so YOU my friend....need to think about all possibilities before you try to put me down...and to leave on a good note..the only fuckin way you could "Own my ass" is if we did a topica on something I knew nothing about...

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote