Thread: Anything Else
View Single Post
Old 11-03-04, 10:39 PM   #509
VIvID
Light Weight

IP:

Alright I'm newer to this site but ive been battlin on the net for a few yrs.... mostly at RM an a few other places I dont like battlin on EzBoards... Which I thought this was but I noticed the league has some really nice heads in there, the site has alot of talent I must say I was impressed, but I think the front lines is due for a change I'm not too sure who Mod's the front lines forums but I think they need to crack down on things....
I was wondering if theres any where you can apply for a mod application, because I would really like to help this site out it seems very promising ( not saying the mods arent doing a good job ) just saying that particular part of the site I noticed seems time for a change... an maybe I couldnt apply to be that change, so is there any chance of adding another mod to that part of the site not saying ONLY ME, like have a place where u can apply to be a mod for in there
I have a few idea's I'd like to try out an maybe clean it up a bit, if not ah well
Just hope someone could consider

p.s post counts etc... dont mean everything ( for a mod spot )

We haven't figured out adding mods to the battle forums yet due to the way the battle system hack is setup