View Single Post
Old 11-05-04, 08:01 PM   #22
I.D.
..G Clique..

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL HoPPa
naw aint like that. it means i jump people. you know, ima hop you... ya but any way, naw i still think DC sniper was a mastermind, i think hes smart as fuck, or they is smart as fuck for pulln that off. And i aint no eminem wanna be, he is one of my fav. rappers, but i dont idolize him or nottin like that.

yo fuck that shit i ain't wunt no beef or no shit but fuck u 4 sayin that shit my uncle wuz killed by that bull shit ass bitch....that nigga in VA at tha gas station wuz my fuckin uncle....Kenneth Bridges....he had 6 kidz all my cuzinz.... Justin Bridges Joshua Bridges Alana Bridges an 3 utha kidz i don't feel like namin like that....thatz sum bull shit i'm glad his ass got caught....i mean wut kinda bitch goes around shootin people from a fuckin car an runnin like a bitch he lucky he didn't get his ass jumped in tha fuckin court room by my fam an that fam maryland whoz husband died or wuteva...that shit iz offensive as fuck 2 me....an no i'm not makin this shit up i went 2 his memorial service an tha mayor an a shit load of people went there includin my aunt jocelyn...his wife he wuz my uncle thru marriage an her last name usta be english which iz my grandpopz last name....but that shit still offendz me