View Single Post
Old 11-06-04, 01:07 AM   #6
Magic5

IP:

Aight.. Im not gonna explain and shit..

Just read think about what i say.. and ALL the personals i say ARE TRUE..

Ill just let that be known..

Check this out kid..

This bitch is the best, yet he sucks.. Wow.. when im done, ull be left, assured ur fucked
The only way Lethal will ever be able to attract fans.. is if he turns the temperature up
We all know im messin u up.. Cause not matter what, ull see wack when u read your spits
The only time u had a good AIM on me.. was when u were askin me for feedback on ur shit
No one wants to read back ur hits.. cause itd take hours, and dawg, im known to break dudes
How can you even step up to me..
..When im the same person u asked to help elevate you
I hate boos.. but u must be used to it.. at this site ur known as bitch, seriously now, geeze
I was gonna tell Lethal he was startin to fit in.. but then his pants ripped down past his knees
Fleas embark your body, ur boring as fuck son.. and me? im known to sit and cut herbs
I would fuck you up.. but i want the voters to know the difference between u and ur structure
Your luck sure hasnt done shit.. ur spits still dont rip, so now, ima send you to hell
Even though ive won more then a few battles on this site.. Im still known to drop L's
Dude cant even spell right.. now, its win or loss.. dawg, you got nothin to choose
Id ask to make this be for all or nothing.. but id be the only person with something to lose

Peace.