View Single Post
Old 07-26-02, 11:54 PM   #1
Tru "The Return"

Ressurection of the AngelzZ

IP:

~Mixing my own virgin blood with pigs, on this five pointed star//I was looking for my family and it turned out they weren't that far...
~HaHa yes, but they were murdered right before our introduction//But I shall bring them back to life so we can start the AngelzZ Destruction
~Ressurect Angelic Thug and Kiara so we can become unstoppable//with the Dark Liquid, Knife, GunzZ, us three AngelzZ are unblockable..
~"With the power inside me, full of virgin blood, I give this sacrafice to you"//"With the power inside of me I ressurect these Two"
~"The three AngelzZ of death and darkness shall be united finally as one"//"I call upon the stars, the moon the sun....."
~HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
~Now all I need is one victom and my spell will be complete//Just kill one person and the AngelzZ will once again breath....
~I know, Alejandro Avila, the killer of young Samantha, the cold bitch//Tuck my spoon in my pants and go into the court room equiped.....
~they'd never suspect my spoon a weapon, but this man is past doom//cuzz at 12:00 the lights in the courthouse will go out, right at noon..
~There off! now I creep up to the judges stands//feel around until I touch Alejandro's clammy hand...
~Instantly I throw him down and sit on top of his belly//damn this nigga ain't skinny I jiggled on top of his jelly
~Sliding the spoon under his eye I bring it back and it pops out//instantly stuffing the eye into his mouth to stop the shouts
~Running out the courtroom no one knows who killed that man//They dont really care, it's just that blood got on the stand...
~Finally getting home after throughly watching my spoon//I clutch it tight again as I hear someone in my room..
~I burst open the door, ready for any attack//"Why Angelic Thug and Kiara, so glad to see you back...."