View Single Post
Old 11-09-04, 09:20 PM   #1
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Rv Legends Making It big

IP:

below is a list of RV Members who are coming up...

Automatik- He has his own Website RS.com its looking real dope, Plus his new Deal has come IN...No more net for him, he's doing it big now

Kontroverzy- Also owns own website UM.com has a group coming Up....First live performance december 17th @ Writers Colloseum...Also is on the "worlds greatest canadian emcees Mixtape" and 4 other mixtape..also recently been Interviewed by one of new yorks top underground Label www.generationhiphop.net/vt go to the underground page and click interviews....Album comes out Soon....Feautures up rising emcees like..triple N, Yung millz, J Deezy, Four Clippz.... And emcees who have been signed to record labels like.. Mista Slim, odmac, Mr. E and many more...PLUS..i got my own radio station..and im on 8 radio stations..net and live..

Also Www.fourclippz.com Coming Soon...my new rap group..we doin it big aswell

triple N: Triple N is On tour With Terror Squad...Hes doin his thang right now...big ups to him...

Phenom Also signed...Phenom holla at me for a collab for the "greatest canadian emcees mixtape"

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote