Thread: KLL Mag Week 8
View Single Post
Old 11-09-04, 11:36 PM   #2
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

IP:

Predictions

Heavyweight Championship: Efusive .vs. Newport

This will be the best matchup of the week seeing as both these competitors are dope and its also the heavyweight championship so theyll put more effort into this.. can efusive keep his title.. im not so sure. If Newport really gives this verse some time he'll be the next champion.

Lightweight Championship: Sdizzle .vs. Kontroverzey

Would predicted it but it is already up and i cant do anything becuase it might sway votes

Contendership Match: Stephen Elwood .vs. ..Xplicit..

I chose stephen becuase i know how sick he can drop... and granted Xplicit is a good battler i just dont think that he can step up to stephen

Phyzicks .vs. Genocide

Phyzicks can drop really good and he has been so far... but genocide hasnt been stepping up lately and has been noshowing alot so i give it to Phyz

Verbal Phenom .vs. TitoBronsky

Verbal P has been stepping up and proving to me more and more each week that he diserverse to be here and that he can hold his ground... Tito on the other side hasnt proven anything to me

Verbal Abuse .vs. Torch

Verbal Abuse is pretty good and i have seen the work... but im gettin lazy as fuck and dont really want to be doing this anymore...

A1C .vs. Frein-Ma$ter

Troop .vs. Casual

Kapitolins_Maori .vs. Shi-1

Schema .vs. God

Kwell .vs. Mike Hawk

Mag.Nif.I.Cent .vs. Vango

SCHEMA TAKE CARE OF THE REST OF THESE... and Flow Edit My Prediction in wit this...