Thread: KLL Mag Week 8
View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 02:55 AM   #34
Stephen Elwood
Flyweight

IP:

Let me lay this down for you.

Me > You.

Simple as that. Fuck your alias on RB, fuck your other name, fuck all of that. Man its just that simple.

So..

Scheme.. Put me against this fuck next week .. 40 lines.

I dont care how many other sites you write for, i dont care about any of that shit. I have a life outside this aswell (insert maori comment from kap here)

So, hopefully next week... I am going to stick your big head so far up your ass your gunna be using your nipples as eye-holes.

And THATS word.

And seriously, ask ANYONE

Im not talking about topicals, im talking about text. 40 lines. If your not in, noone in this league will ever respect you, even though they never had.

So before you come over to Rv, stating your an RB "dopehead" think about this.

Kap.. Me.. Efusive.. are alot better than you.

And i dont know your other alias, i know Iknoevel. And what have i seen from that name?

Your ON MY DICK over there. Not anymore, but even when i lost a battle you still voted for me. So before you come over here acting like some sort of sickcunt RB head. Ill tell you how it is.

YOU

ARE

NOTHING

I came to Rv, just looking to elivate, and get an extra battle per week.. I woke up 2 you acting all big and shit, using concepts from Rb.

I even saw you bite a line from Young P, word for word.. But i didnt say anything, cause i didnt want all that drama..

So before you think your good..

Remember Me.. Kap.. and Efusive are here too..

And brother, THATS word.

Infinitum
Send a message via AIM to Stephen Elwood Send a message via MSN to Stephen Elwood