View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 05:16 PM   #4
frein-ma$ter
Banned: Biting

IP:

yo,

yo,

..Red gets broke-certain..detonation of bombs sets him on FIRE like 'EMPLOYEES' who oppose-WORKIN,
Left this hoe-hurtin...I'll viciously SLICE HIS FEET OFF and dispose em..now I really got him SOLE-SEARCHIN.
Ur done kid..I've seen-enough..injectin a flesh eating virus to 'EAT HIS HEART OUT' like he's 'NEEDIN-LOVE',
Leave the scene beaten-up..like IRRESPONSIBLE GIRLS ON THEIR PERIOD..Frein will leave u LEAKIN-BLOOD.
Makin this fucker-stutter..his torn limbs get left in the 'SEWAGE SYSTEM'..now hes really 'FROM-THE-GUTTER,
This punk-gets-smothered..my brutal hits has him like 'DROWSY SPRINTERS' the way he RUNS-for-COVER.
Quick to chin check-this-fag..tryna shoot me but ur 'GUNS DON'T WORK' its obvious ur TECHS-IS-BAD,(Text)
Neglect-the-wack..this kids pathetic..but like REJECTIN GIFTS OF ALMANACS he DOESN'T ACCEPT-THE-FACT.
My assault will bruise-this-clown..so face it..STEALIN AMMO is the only way u would've 'TOOK-THIS-ROUND',
Abuse-his-sound..puncture his chest leavin him fluidless..like U.K ROBBERIES I got him 'LOSIN-POUNDS'//

~murked~.

match me.....about 10 bars...