Thread: hot bars
View Single Post
Old 11-12-04, 02:29 PM   #1
SirL165
New to RB

hot bars

IP:

this is my hot bar im given to ya'll. thell me how ya like it. it freestyle.

Niggas is gettin blasted when they get in my way. I stash da k. I go big!! what u think i'm B2Gay/

See im the type dat put 5 in yo door.I call my guns rims. How I cause all attention to yo front and leave yo back board/

Its not a mistake. in the fifth in my backpack holdi a tank. First day of show Tell I brought the shank./

Niggas got problems but da don't wanna see me. Cause I put wholes in da stomach the size of CD's./
Yall could c d's bullets fly like a bird. So next time you see me you betta watch ya words!!/

Theres luv in da air. Lets see how much the condom hold. Im tryin 2 get in your girl bed like a stuffed animal./

Niggas got a lot to say put they dont know wat im holdin...and they get dick like trogans...and da face get swollen...my ryhmes keep rollin...I don't catch battle raps I throw um'/

I'm a ghetto child u can see me with these. Trees and burned CD's. Couldnt get alicia so I kopped some keys.
Yall small as Peas. I serve the feenes. on the block since I was 16... tryna get green/

I stay on the blocc puttin in work. leaven blood stains on your shirt. Every wound gone hurt...yall wack rhyes is comin' up shorter than mini skirtz/

Some niggas is real and some niggas is fake...some niggas is Knives and some niggas is steak/

Some niggas survive and some niggas is bait/