View Single Post
Old 11-13-04, 09:22 AM   #23
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapitolins_maori
funny how my SO soft punches got me an invite in your little I-net crew one day after I came to this site,wonder how that may be....& english professor not needed?You tool,you judged on VOCAB.Plus since when does flow count..what is this RBL "we got the flow Volume two"?Now tell me was there wordplay in my verse?Or explain why someone can use nameplays BUT the other guy can't diss a pic?
But come to think of it...you're not even in the league so STFU.

if you can't take criticism you shouldn't battle...

one... the english professor line didn't pertain you... kats judge on structure like it's a term paper or some shyt... just said that i don't think it should be a category so i didn't judge on it...

two... never said that it wasn't ok to dis a pic... just said that it was ya best punch and that ya coulda came better...

three... vocab can make a hell of a difference if used properly... if you judged a battle and one kat used dick and jane kines and the other kat used more intelligent vocab to diss the other dude who would you pick?...

never said ya didn't have wordplay.. but since ya brought it up i don't think it was very effective... face it... she beat you...

don't get crazy homie... and you act like I invited you into the "I-net crew"... man, i ain't never even heard of you until now... get up off that high horse and join the rest of us down here who are trying to help others elevate while helping ourselves...here's a question 4 u... how come i'm the only one you chose to get at?... lots ofpeople before me talked mad shyt about how you got owned... i drop constructive crit and you wanna ride my ass? get over yaself, dude.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix