View Single Post
Old 11-13-04, 10:04 AM   #24
kapitolins_maori
New to RB

IP:

you're trying to help me elevate?Well then tell me mister vocabulary..since you can use it so well & seem to be able to criticize mine, tell me what pique' means & why I used it.& why am I replying to you?A)You're not part of the league & not asked to leave ANY kind of feedback (at least from me & yes I am implying that you came here w/ a purpose).Constructive criticizism is not saying I came hella soft B)You are the one acting all godly saying I came weak...if I did AGAIN tell me why I was invited to join your little i-net crew based on THIS battle.C) First you show me something worth a read then I will respect your opinion.D) You are an asshole for saying she ripped my name.Don't make me have to go get 103475680723495687x better punches on my moniker.
& I replied only to you because I repspect Kon,Shadow,Efusive,God & Casual's opinion.Why?I know what they can do.Other two voters could be site dickriders for all I know but at least they didn't have the nerve to act like a Iknoweverything/IthinkI'llbecool&talkaboutvocabyetnotknowshitaboutit little bitch.
Come talk when you get in this league & may have the chance to give feedback w/out getting sonned again.

infinitum
the whorage never ends