View Single Post
Old 11-13-04, 01:26 PM   #6
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

IP:

Voted For: Nostradamus

Both these verses were well done. Introspect after I read your verse first I was pretty sure you had this on lock. Your imagery was very descriptive and really painted a picture in my mind. Ya couldn't help but ant to be in this topical as no doubt most of us will have found. The only suggestion I have for your's was to try and work on the wordplay a little. You had multis but the flow was a bit choppy. Some of your lines had diffrent parameter which switched up the pace and the rhyming scheme. All in all I'd give this a 7/10 though nicely done.

Nos, your mission of choice was very creative at first I was think'n to myself "to bad he didn't have a cool mission like Intro" but you really turened it around. Your rhyming scheme and use of muliti's was straight, it was very methodical straight and to the point. In regards with imagery I think Introspect to you there but in flow, multi's and usage of words you took those catagories. You didn't try to come overly complex, I know you have a deverse dialect of vocabulary and ya held back. Not that it was good or bad, cause ya got your message across.

Overall: Intro took this in regards with Imagery, but with Rhyming, Flow, and use of Multi's Nos takes it.