View Single Post
Old 11-13-04, 05:33 PM   #26
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapitolins_maori
you're trying to help me elevate?Well then tell me mister vocabulary..since you can use it so well & seem to be able to criticize mine, tell me what pique' means & why I used it.& why am I replying to you?A)You're not part of the league & not asked to leave ANY kind of feedback (at least from me & yes I am implying that you came here w/ a purpose).Constructive criticizism is not saying I came hella soft B)You are the one acting all godly saying I came weak...if I did AGAIN tell me why I was invited to join your little i-net crew based on THIS battle.C) First you show me something worth a read then I will respect your opinion.D) You are an asshole for saying she ripped my name.Don't make me have to go get 103475680723495687x better punches on my moniker.
& I replied only to you because I repspect Kon,Shadow,Efusive,God & Casual's opinion.Why?I know what they can do.Other two voters could be site dickriders for all I know but at least they didn't have the nerve to act like a Iknoweverything/IthinkI'llbecool&talkaboutvocabyetnotknowshitaboutit little bitch.
Come talk when you get in this league & may have the chance to give feedback w/out getting sonned again.

you take shyt waaaaaaaaaay to personal man... you need to stop tryna read between the lines and making shyt up to suit ya reasons for tryna beef... i ain't in this league cuz i ain't never tried to get in this league... there's nothing really too impressive about it... at least not from this battle... i've seen better battles in front lines...

oh and by the way;

pique:A tightly woven fabric with various raised patterns, produced especially by a double warp.

or if you wanna take it a step further:

To cause to feel resentment or indignation.
To provoke; arouse
To pride (oneself )

who cares why ya used it? ya still came off with soft punches
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix