View Single Post
Old 11-14-04, 01:48 AM   #54
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

nos speaks the truth

The kids on Rb are only Good at what they do because they signed up when they was 12 and now they pushin 20 LOL.... So of course they going to be good at texting..i sure hope so.. 11 000 posts of freeposts would be rediculous. People think because they dropped one dope line they're a vet, and start gettin some big ass ego, i hate that shit..it happens all the time..i started hatin on a couple of my "net friends" because before they was all about hiphop, elevating, What they can do to imrpove..now its all about, your wack, look at me im too cool for this site, you'll get owned..all that garbage...if people accually loved hiphop they would take it seriously and improve even when dope

and these kids act like they got it all planned out, but the truth is, everyone has ways to elevate, theres no limit, even Jay Z, nas, are elevatin. But blah @ text...if Text Labels become a big factor then maybe ill spill my heart out

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote