View Single Post
Old 11-19-04, 09:39 PM   #62
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

1) Never let a woman have that much control over your life no matter how much you love her. I had it out with my girl this summer, and it's still hard. We were together for 4 years. Man - let it go. Move on, and wait for the right one. I hung on waaaay too long, and girl hurt me more than I ever thought a woman would. (or should)

2) You in AB baby! You, me, JPoll, and Da Vinci should all hook up somewhere sometime and cypher and jus chill. (any other AB cats out thurr?)

3) You young. Why not live out the best years, and then re-think that when you hit 30 or something? TRUST. I'm happier now that I struggled through ish, and got to where I am now by myself.

4) Inspiration. Use whatever you going through to write deeper stuff. Work at ya craft, whether its rap, writing, drawing, math - whatever. Just excel man. Get focused, and put ya energy where ya hearts at.

Just think about ish before doing wack stuff man. Serious - suicide is straight homo, and you don't help things for yourself, you ruin lives (Your family, friends, and such are left to deal.) My best boy died 2 May's ago, and I still have mad hard days without him. Its almost been 3 years, and I'll never forget my mans. Na'mean? Do what you gotta do, but think hard about it man. Good luck with things, and if you need to holla - we AB boys are here na mean.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote