View Single Post
Old 11-20-04, 01:17 AM   #48
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
I don't have a record deal because I don't rap about drugs and killing people and bein a gangster...and in real life....if he really is a gangster...he would "merk" me....but not in a battle...he is not talented lyrically...everything that people judge as far as talent for lyrics...he doesn't have....punchlines..multis...oh yeah....he has some flow....but thats IT..he is in no way clever...and to you people who think it's because they have money.........your the most ignorant people yet to post....mos def has money...talib kweli has money....dre has money...eminem has money...TQ has money...i respect and enjoy listening to all of them..it's not when they HAVE money....it's when they RAP about money...get your shit straight....how the fuck you gon' rap about all the cash you have...and claim to be "gutter" the next song.....

first oof, u aint from da hood so u dont rap about guns, he is thats why not cause he tryin to sell, sencond, Talib Kweli aint got money, Jay-Z even Co-Signed in Moment of Clarity