View Single Post
Old 11-21-04, 07:31 PM   #52
The Chronic Kid
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
i aint never really heard any of roy jones shit

oh man its good shit, see im from pensacola and thats where he is from born and raised..A couple of years ago(like 98 or 99) is started a record label called BodyHead Entertainment aka Body Head Bangerz and wasent really doining to much with it. In like 2003 he started takin it serious and signed a couple of local boys like third degree and rated pg(recently sighned choppa)and took of from there. He's been on tracks with scarface,youngbloodz,mike jones,juvenile,bun b, petey basically everyone from da south. I hope you have heard of the song I smoke I drank, yeah he was behind it all.I just heard that lil john roll call and he metion's jones name in his verse's If you wanna hear out some of shit by him check out knockin niggaz out, i smoke i drank remix, 24's, round one , ect... check out his website at www.bodyhead.com. Roys always doin it BIG and when i hear some shit like he is one of the worst rappers i gotta so these suckas whats up. Jones is hudge right now in da south and i know you'll be seeing his name alot more in the future. pm if want a histroy leason's on my boy jones