View Single Post
Old 11-21-04, 09:08 PM   #54
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
your right..I'm not from the hood....since you know me and everything...I'm just from atlanta....atlanta has no violence..no drugs..no anything...........(your a moron).......and yes...talib kweli has a lot of money...well..let me rephrase that..he gets a lot of money...his income is enough to where he kept at all...he would make just as much as anyone else...especially off of the beautiful struggle...and the black star album...and last time I checked...my main issue wasn't about him and what he raps about...(accept for the money and cars)....but the fact that he isn't lyrically talented...DMX raps about the same kinda gang bang shit...but he is talented....immortal technique raps about it too from time to time....and he is dope as fuck....why don't you read what I'm saying instead of just looking at your computer screen you ignorant, narrow minded piece of shit

lol, wow, am i posed to back now or wat, u think ya hard, but whos doin shit, whos movin units ME!!!!!!, u come to Inglewood and pick up one of ma mixtapes and well talk