View Single Post
Old 11-21-04, 09:45 PM   #8
Royal_T
New to RV

IP:

You ask How Im royal, its cuz God said so, the other reason being, Some bitch already had TKO/

Im finna get charged with Epsom and duracell, Cuz my Lyrics are Assault and Battery, Leave me like akon Locked away in a jail cell/

I got dis battle "locked up", and if you think you gonna beat me, you got "life" fucked up/

Dont feel bad for florida cuz we gonna make it like "kiss", Fuck where u from yall juz yellow and warm like somma kelly's Piss/

Naw that aint a kelly diss but Its juz a crooked bitch Im trying to straighten out/

You aint no head busta cuz If I ran up on u, You would prolly do a "BARRY" and try to fake me out/

You juz mad cuz I got ya momma singin lutha cuz she askin can she "take me out", Im a versatile nigga, oppostie like Bac and NO doubt/

6-13 showz me you realy got skills, Ray charles shooting a gun with no bullets in a empty room gotta better chance at makin kills/

OH shit, Ray charles is dead, So you aint gonna neva be successful, My lyircs like bullets you mught dodge a few but you gonna catch a vestfull/

Damn my ear hurts, sounds like the death bell ringing, My bad thats juz some of yo lyrics being rapped layered with some of ashanti's singing/

Hear Ye, Hear Ye Royal T is speaking, I done knocked dis nigga pitch "Black" and now his "Well" is leaking/

Oh my bad I went over too, BUt unlike yo punk ass I aint gonna apologize, Imma juz wait till the votes come in, and I can claim my prize!!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Royal_T Send a message via Yahoo to Royal_T