View Single Post
Old 11-22-04, 04:31 PM   #58
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Eagle
lol, wow, am i posed to back now or wat, u think ya hard, but whos doin shit, whos movin units ME!!!!!!, u come to Inglewood and pick up one of ma mixtapes and well talk

I think I'm hard? You have trouble reading...don't you....I never once said..or implied I'm hard...and nobody cares about what your doing...nobody cares what units your movin...that is completely un-important to anyone and everyone that has some sort of meaning to their life...by the way...i don't give a shit where your from...neither does anyone else...and i know no one cares about where I'm from...but don't tell me "cuz you ain't from the hood" when you don't even know..sorry kid...but inglewood isn't the only "hood" atlanta might not be as "bad", but i promise you..it's just as easy to get into some shit there..as it is in philly...cleavland...new york...d.c....or even inglewood...and Ice Pick...It's always good to know that someone values their own oppinion over another individuals...feel me? or no....my guess is no....

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote