View Single Post
Old 11-24-04, 02:23 PM   #686
Artik Phrost
+...Femin-iLL...+

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...64&page=1&pp=15
^why was that called "inadequate"?....It did follow the criteria for voting...the votin rulez stated that the can give feed on good points for the winner and improvement needed for the other person
Quote:
Whats a good vote? We don't expect you to write a novel, but a decent sentence or two containing personalized feedback will be adequate. Basically hit what were the good points for the winner and bad points for the loser. That way both opponents will be able to figure out how they can improve.

...correct if I'm wrong, but if he didn't do that in his vote, what did he do?.....i can see why tha other vote was disqualified....but, that 1st one followed the rulez...

I'm assuming the vote from Qidd MinX? For flow and structure, he basically said good and bad parts.. no example of which. For punches, he said you threw more and harder.. again.. no example. Multis, he just said it was a bit forced. No examples in personals and enjoyment.. overall a pretty generic vote/feedback

Send a message via AIM to Artik Phrost Send a message via Yahoo to Artik Phrost   Reply With Quote