View Single Post
Old 11-24-04, 07:29 PM   #5
E_Zilla ™
Capital Punishment

IP:

Blah
After *One Bullet* of Text, The voterz gonna be classin *KanSh as Paper* cos he's ginna get *Ripped* In This Fuckin *Bout* ...
I *Wonder Whos Next*, Leavin this f.a.g.g.o.t as a *Envious Hater* cos he know its his *Spit Gettin Murked Now*

Kan has "ceased to exist" like grandparents for I Eat The Feeble, Zilla Feeds On People and like *blind mathematicians* he *Sees No Equal*
Keep Splurtin G, aint no Merkin Me, Cos beatin u is like *Takin candy from a baby*Yur flowz from a Nursery!! -- I'll wipe out ya Existance , Ya like America against Iraq, I beat u wid Minimum Resistance

Provoke~My~Glock?, you must be Smokin~Rock, I'll make it *HARD for you to BREATHE* while you *Choke~On~Cock*
Approach~My~Block then your body'll Hold~The~Shots and leave ya *arms off* like a *Broken~Clock*

Your *ego's balloons* im Bursting You Kid, Steppin in the ring wid me's the Worst Thing You Did, *Dick* is the First Thing You Spit, I'll Make u Hurt From The Hit, Make u *eat ya words* then maybe ya Verse IS THE *Shit!... -- Get it??

Let the blade Dissect-This-Homo then Ruin Ya Head, then all your vitals'll Do Is Crash...
But the sword'll *Bisect-Your-Torso* & *Remove Ya Legs*, wouldn't that make *You The ASS*

i'll leave ya body aligned-wit-blasts and confined-in-casts cause there's a pussy behind-the-mask/
i'm designed-to-smash...ya spine-is-slashed...grind-and-gashed, after this battle try to find-ya-ass

You even *Testin Bitches* to see if ya Shits Still Kickin, My flowz like laxatives, after i leave u *Wrestling Pieces* of shit ya *Spitz Still Shittin*, All i can say Kan is *Rest In Pieces* , Heres a bag ya can *Stick ya Ribs In*//

Go nigg
Send a message via AIM to E_Zilla ™