View Single Post
Old 11-25-04, 12:31 AM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

New Rv Text Tourney Coming In The Future...Details Inside

IP:

Ok now i know there are alot of text tourneys and basically too many tourneys all together but God and myself have a good idea for a text tourney which was approved by Strobe.. here's the details

first let me say there will be a cash prize and a bonus prize

It will be the best of RV text tourney simple idea...100 entries thats my goal 100 people to join.. to see who is really the best of RV.. elimination matches.. if you lose your gone and the tourney continues without you..

now as we all know tournies are rarely voted on so i will need 9 individuals who are not participating in the battles to be the voting council.. that way battles will be voted on weekly.. and i figure no one will do this for free.. so im giving 50,000 RV dollars to each voting council member per week... if they vote on the battles fairly and do what theyre assigned to do they will get that money each week...

There will be 4 sections all text but 4 different divisions so the finalist of each division will automatically recieve a cash price at the moment im saying $50 US dollars

The person who wins the whole tourney will receive $250-500 depending on my wealth at the moment lol and a special prize .. still not sure what maybe pencils lol actually i was thinking audio equipment but we'll see what happens

now this tourney wont start for a while considering only 4 tournies can be ran at one time and there are already 4 up and i think the audio tourney will happen before this one so as soon as a spot opens up get ready maybe youll be the grand prize winner

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote