View Single Post
Old 11-25-04, 03:00 PM   #10
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
First let me say...this...how is me saying beef on the board helps me elevate...contridicting myself when i said TAKING BEEF SERIOUS on boards is dumb...if u think i take you serious then take a dick up ya ass..you Gay for thinking that and actually trying to say i contridicted myself

..and the fact that you look like a starved ethiopian from west india doesnt justify you callin anybody else ugly...i mean..uhm..come on now doest take a rocket science to tell that you a boney ass bitch faggot...what you weigh?? 92 pounds??....

Might i add....Your one of latin's dick riders..so of coarse you think i loss..thats your bitch..you got offended by the shit i said in the battle...u aint even read the shit you frost bite face bitch.

and yet again....you herbin me has yet to happen..we are 2-2 in the battle forum and there's been about 3 people Pm me saying they thought i won..but i guess they aint trying to hurt ya feelings by making the vote official...so hush ya fish lips punk..you got whored text wise and audio wise....u dick ride hard..its ya hobby..get off Triple's dick ....he's about to cum..so swallow the nutt and be on ya way..

keep beefin wit me tho i like it...I should be thanking you..your helping me elevate

Any further comments your Where's waldo with down syndrome self has to make ...set up another thread and call me out so u can put in a verse..other wise..SHHHHHH

3 people, that's all? why PM you when they could leave feedback? lmfao If you like playin' that game then, 10 people on IM told me that I beat you and that not usin' beat was jus a way to avoid havin' to flow on a beat, which you can't do good. lol And yea, votin' should be 3-1, I gotta PM strobe about that.

and lol @ keep thinkin' what you want, you took beef seriously, that's why you took time to write a whole diss to me. took you like a month too. hmm.... lol Now go back to yo lil crowd of 13 yr old horny fools, who jus want tities. If you jus showed thaty first pic there, even yo lil 13 year oldt tittie riders wouldn't like you. lol now hush up, and stop takin' beef seriously. lol pc nah layins? weerd...

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"