View Single Post
Old 11-26-04, 01:00 AM   #18
YOUNG_CITY
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: RED BEAM

this was pretty weak, and if its a tag battle, i dont understand why theres only 3 verse, but whatever...maybe its 2 against 1..lol...but i voted for faceless and redbeam because their verses went well together to me, and they made more since. chaos/troop, whoever, u had a ok verse, but it was super stretched, i think u should work on that, tha lines i mean were stretched out too much, and i dont think ur punches landed that hard. i think faceless had a clean drop, wit some nice punches in there, and some consistency wit his verse...and alot of mettas...red. u basically took tha punches category, but then near tha end u fell off, but its coo, cause u had a partner. i think if faceless wasnt here, u wouldve lost. that r.l stine line was clean...(im stealing it)...lol j/p. but good shit to me
chaos or troop or whoever u are, nice dorp like i said, i esp. liked that last line, about tha essays...lol...pretty creative, but u stretched that punch out too far, but its whatever...good shit i guess...yall all got skillz by tha way, keep at what yall do...and red, i happen to have voted on a couple of ur battles, and ur style never switch up...work on that kid...