View Single Post
Old 11-29-04, 01:22 AM   #24
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP:

i'm going to be blunt and not joke around with this reply...

SevenThird-whats up with the quality and effects? you sound so good without them...this wasn't one of your best drops...in any way, your way better then this verse...no nate though, so don't take it like that

FluidMoon-decent, turn up your voice...work on your flow...don't be afraid to say THIS IS ME...

TitoBronsky- its not spoken word, it sounded like someone coached you threw this verse...no emotion, no heart, wack lyrics....WACK...no hate but I could see you being dope, I guess thats why it was even wacker because you could have a royce type style, but DONT right now

Saaran-the best thing i've heard from you, basic flow though, choppy too

DeadlyVision-quality was bad, turn down recording level, it was funny when you made fun of my crew...i know, no hate...fell of a couple of times, but it was decent....for you...which makes it better then almost everyone on this track...cept seven...it was about even...

Diabolic-flow shined over everyone elses...style is played though, but its all good...you did well...lyrics were pretty weak...

Knightshade-don't rap please, you make me puke having to listen to the whole track...worst lyrics i've ever heard...is this sinner? jokes...no hate, but you used more played lines then I've heard at once...it physically hurt me to listen to it...flow was off the whole time...you said he sucks...and talked about 'your heat' and his mom...seriously wack, i don't even know ecko, but he won the battle against you and probably hasn't even dropped anything yet...but that was WACK

Revoke-terrible beat for you style, but your improving, lyrics were decent to pretty good...flow was decent, you were a tiny bit choppy and gaspy...but it was pretty good...

i was dissapointed to hear this is all ai has...but yes I know your better then this song, so don't hate just because i'm honest...

peace