View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 03:58 PM   #9
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
na his flwo is in multis.. so every phrase stands alone.. not like a sentence that rhyme na ' mean ?.. his flow is nice i admit.. its not ya average.. ^ enygma the pygma .. his flow is complex.. its not xxxxxxxxxa,xxxxxxxxxa

its liek xxxxBxxxxa
xxxxxaxxxxb
so it flows cause u remember the rhyme from a while ago na mean ? thats hard to do.. but if he thats the natural way his brain look at it, then its easy for him.. his flow is nice..

tha q, your on beat more than him, but ur flow is almost kinda boring =/.. you have a nice flow, but the same as everyone else.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxC,xxxxxxxxxxC,xxxxxxxxxxxC,,,, na mean ?.. so hes like a breathe of fresh air on this site, cause all in all the audio is garbage.. you got vertain ones, but u got alot of unelevated audio heads here also.... so the people on here jsut dont here ill audio all the time.. like rapmusic.com... they have emcees there that would eat every single one of us aline here.... dzk is on there sometimes also.. but im feelin his flow... but he doesent have the best flow, cause how can you compare all the diff flows on here ?.. lyrically i think he was pretty solid.. he had some nice metaphores.. alot of filler tho.. but safe dro man.. keep up the good work -1

i adpat my flow to the beat...so my latest track im using multi syllables like a mufucka...I got more than one style...however, my bread and butter flow is better than Titos...don't confuse flow with delivery...my flow is better than his

Please, if its not feedback to the song, save it for PM or Take it to another forum, The forum in general is getting swamped with Freeposts and Conversations back and forth in threads, I've been guilty of it too- but please lets kill the freepostin everywhere from everyone, its useless and it aint helpin anyone.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote