View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 07:27 PM   #33
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
my record has nothing to do wit shit im saying to you two fuck foez haha cuz no matter what my record say imma still talk shit and i still own you fluid ;0

1)latin won due to dick rides...which is 1 loss to the record
and if im not mistaken...EMPIRE was one Who was getting MAD cuz i loss that battle..But im garbage right??
2)I got a No show loss in Text nigga bitched about my verse being put up late..i was winning so he had the shit closed...hmm there' goes the 2nd loss to the record

lets see..audio..bitch ass fluid didnt want to have our thread re-opened so i could son her with official votes..so there goes another No show loss.....sooo lets tally all that up and we get me only loosing 1 battle with official votes due to dick riding...

so like i said my record means shit..no beef gartuneed i understand ...

any who..empire...if im garbage why was you askin me to join the council?? and why was you steady PM'n me asking me where i was and why i was inactive?? ol fat fuck dont try and switch it up cuz i said some hurtful words to ya pudgy ass

lmfao im tired of typing bitch set the audio battle uo now you and that slut fiya yall both yappin and both still aint set the battle up i smell pussy

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote