View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 10:13 PM   #15
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Voted For: streetryda

this was a weak battle........

.........i cant believe its for pink slips....but lets get down to business........

streeryda - ummm not really a good verse..it was ok at times but ur rhymes are real basic..u had some personals that wwas creative but didnt work out well..ur punches were really weak and didnt hit at all..but at least u attempted some...overall - 4/10

bloodhound - it was weird cause ur open mic diss was really good but this battle wasnt very good at all..u tried some punches that were weak..ur cap gun line was creative and the circus but ur closer was really lame..other than that nothing really stood out...overall - 6/10

zeke - ur opener was really wack..no punches at all..the one that i did notcie i have seen before somewhere else so that took away from ur verse..its kinda strange how ur battling in EFL with such a wack verse..sorry its the truth...overall - 2/10(jus because u tried)

wickedclown - u need to work on some creative punches..the pc glitch was alright but i know u coulda came up with some better punches or personals..ur closer was really weak and i kinda didnt wanna read the rest of the verse after i read ur opener...overall - 4/10

vote - streetryda and bloodhound jus check the points