View Single Post
Old 12-02-04, 07:16 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
lmao at everyone biting my "12 year old white girls run rap" idea....WOOT...trend-setta...

I don't bite the idea, I share it...

Fuck the kids who say they're a fan of someone when they just like the single.
I was a fan of G Unit...was. Back when it was only 50, Banks, and Yayo in the underground I loved 'em, the chemistry they had was incredible. Then 50 dropped "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" and my opinion of him changed. He used to spit the thug shit, but he just did it so good. Once he became mainstream he started rappin' about bitches, money, and being a "P.I.M.P". Yayo went to jail, but fortunately there were tons of Lloyd Banks tracks appearing on the internet each day. I fell in love with his consistent flow and sick punches (i.e "started braggin' but didn't clap that mark// he deserves a beatin' faster than a fat man's heart//") and couldn't wait for The Huger for More to drop. Then it did...and it was just "too fly" for my taste. At least he kept it a little more gully than 50...
Then Buck dropped his album, and I heard good things about it. I never liked him, but everyone was talking about how good it was (everyone = fellow hip hop heads, everyone else's opinions don't matter). So I payed $10 for it, listened to it once, layed it in my driveway, and backed over it. The I put the car in drive and drove over it again.

G Unit curse (applies to original G Unit - Banks, 50, Yayo) : Underground = hardcore, Turning mainstream = turning soft...

I just hope Yayo doesn't follow suit.

P.S - Disco Inferno sucked ass...
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.