View Single Post
Old 08-03-02, 03:18 AM   #4
Scope

IP:

Aight Dawg Im Twizted and Read To Rip Shit So Check It..

Distributions of delusions bring fake illusions followed by intrusions of confusion and sendin negative brain waves to break this losing streak..

Im bruisin cheeks and leavin you an oblique physique usin unique techniques lettin you fall for the reason of antique weak knees..

Your sounds-bite worse than a white-knights with stage fright this is my constructed demolition and in addition some ambition to send this ammunition straight to your position..

Ima take a chainsaw and watch your brain strain in awe when i cut off your legs and leave you truely -*Hip-Hop*-

Then ill close my eyes and visualise that im playin base ball open them and watch your nuts guts and wrists drop..

Ill send your -*SHITS*- you call Spits to a <Chocolate> Gift Shop so you can actually sell -*Yourself*-..

When i send posts ill make your fists-stop(punchlines) and have your brain restin on an -*Obscure Shelf*- (confused)..

And when you come back to reality impliments of war will be standin at your door unloadin impure

Now ya lyrical punches are in crutches and your soul is in my clutches you should of dodged this lyrical massacre
( -BackGround Voices- "That Had to hurt" )

When I rip;shit you get clipped;quick ill just call you circumsision cause you look like a snipped;dick Dont trip;bitch when you open your lips and spit;shit cause i got the power to flip;drifts (Right Back 'Atcha Dawg..)