View Single Post
Old 08-04-02, 12:06 AM   #26
sK!LLz

IP:

i didnt want to have to do this but this battle is ova

just becuz there is to many dick riding votes

oh yeah and the MB vote dont count either he ahte me and i can prove it in the members pic

ok logik your ass is dqued and dont try editing nuttin ill save all of this

in the rulz it say 10lines each! not 12 motha fucka

count them if you want haha

Quote:
Originally posted by -*LoGik*-
showing 'Skillz' through 'his name' instead of text, this bitch is 'all talk and no action' like 'phone sex'...herb youre far from complex when your styles full of defects
ripped youre cor-text, youre far from raw...battling me's gonna 'cost an arm and a leg'...let me 'grab my chainsaw' for this fucking retard
youre not even hard, just "falling apart deck-of-cards" and something "shitty i gotta DEAL WITH", this is all real shit, you could 'stab me with your pencil' and i 'still wouldnt feel your written shit'
all your wins are from newbies...start admitting-it and just remember...youre not a battle vet cuz on RB youre a senior member...

oh yea nice sig...

you obviously have a small cock...no wonder you have so many posts per day....you have no sex life.

youre wack thinking crazily...thats "plane to see" like "airport views", cuz we could never be "on the same page" since they "televised the news"
you obviously lose face down in mud and hottened cuz i got your I's 'crossed' and youre T's "dot'ned"