View Single Post
Old 12-05-04, 05:45 PM   #9
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP:

Voted For: K-9

Ok by far K-9 this is the best i've seen you do...and Big-S you did an iight job you'll learn what it takes to win a battle when you battle more on here...

Punches-Overall K-9 you had harding hittin punches.....that fit well wit ya vocab....it was nice....keep that coming....i liked how you kept it on topic too....keep it coming..Big-S you had some nice ones too..but you need some more multies and rhyme schemes dont worry you'll get it...

Personals-really none neither of you really dissed on the personal....you just talked shit...and that might win you a battle on the street but on a text....naw....so both need to elavate on this...

Enjoyment-I enjoyed both of ya verses...but I enjoyed K-9's more..i enjoy the simplicity you brought to the battle...somtimes there just nice to have.....but yea keep um coming...it wasn't too bada battle...

Overall-Overall k-9 came harder with the punches and personals...i enjoyed them more..they hit more hard....which kepp me reading on and on...so keep that up there....

Notes:k-9 you had a nice drop overall....but boost on ya multies and Meta's....and Big-S you need to elavate using more complex rhyme schemes...keep it up.....nice.....keep these battles coming...pzz ~1~

ALSO RETURN THE FAVOR....on this battle vote

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161575

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense