View Single Post
Old 12-05-04, 09:41 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

This is really starting to piss me off.

IP:

First Im gonna say that if you freepost in this thread you will be banned from the lounge for 48 hours.

I am sick and tired of seeing fucking beef threads, freepost threads and fucking immature bullshit going around this forum. I think its high time that we try and have another go at the "Anything goes forum".

The way I plan on doing this, is by keeping the currant one so threads can be moved there without deleting them.. And we will create the forum so no posts will go up but I will not move threads into that forum.

Which will mean, no one will lose posts. The reason I am doing this is because of the numorous threads I am seeing with titles like "yo this is the empire whoring thread" or "yo im stealin yo shit" and inside the thread says
"yea nigka, what chu gonna do??"... or sum shit like that..

Its fucking not funny.. Kontro made a thread similar to this which I even had to close because of idiots freeposting in it. Its not good when every morning when I wake up, I see about 6 or 7 threads that need closing.

So.. I am going to PM strobe now and most likly by tonight there will be another freeposting forum in here for all the bullshit.