Old 12-07-04, 10:03 PM   #29
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
Voted For: Kingz

Kingz:

aiight your audio was dope.. lol the 2nd and 3rd bar were sick as fuck the lil cali munching on ya balls line was just sick... you stayed on beat for the most part.. the beat selection was OK... im a big fan of having a dope beat with a dope verse and your verse was definately dope good shit.. flow was pretty much perfect .. it was a lil hard to understand some of the things you were saying so i had to listen to it twice but overall dope shit

overall: 8.7/10

Empire :

Aiigth empire first let me say that overlaping shit was real gay and killed your verse dont do that again at certain points it was good but most of the time it mad it more wack... also u never went directly at kingz you threw punches but never once did you say anything that could be used only against him... technically u never used a personal.. the beat was aiight and you had good wordplay but i wasnt feeling it that much it was dope no doubt but i think kingz got thos one because he went right at you with personals

overall : 8.1/1:

vote: kingz

yous a fag mad im whipping you in our battle a real queer no personals?i said the uk line about 4 kingz lines the following me in threads lines fuck outta here your a fag whatever kingz is good no lie hes the best i heard not from the us but that verse aint better then mine

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.