View Single Post
Old 12-09-04, 05:35 PM   #36
T-Wrecks
The Text Rex

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
oh its not that its your ideas were stupid... 4 different groups wtf is that stupid idea... not being able to show your record ... stupid idea... having voters from other sites vote... stupid idea because half of them wont be active enough to do it.... and then I was the one who posted the threads in LL.. I was the one who PM'ed strobe over 5 times about this tourney .. I was the one giving people money to join cuz there were only 20 people and I am the one putting up the money for this tourney i dont care if u participate but youre not modding cuz I did all the work... make your own tourney if u want things ran your way

4 Divisions was actually a good idea, Battle records I thought was a good idea, but I let you change it anyway, voters from other sites, you could have used your wealth of money as inscentive for them...

So because u took it upon urself to pay the winner (and therefore get a lot of money hungry wack heads in your tourney) and it's all you? Nah...

Admit... King of RapVerse was God's. You don't get to claim it because you did grunt work.

Damn, and all those ideas but one that I said, you agreed with me and said word that sounds hot...

Lying in my face the whole time...

Wow... what a bitch.