View Single Post
Old 12-09-04, 10:00 PM   #88
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

IP:

ok

im so sick of this shit........all you fucks do, is go to PSD sites......get a psd, and use fucking brushes in your goddamn sigs, or go word for word from a fuckin tutorial......

Only thing even worth lookin at in here so gar....is fuckin LTizzle.....everything else is completely ass.......all textbook shit......its fuckin trash, and im sick of people gettin by with it......

you dont cut your psds.....most of you, you dont make your own brushes, you dont do anything at all.......but mash shit together and call it yours........its fucking bullshit.....LTizzle should automatically win cus hes the only person who did any real work.....not that he did a whole lot either, but ive seen other work from him, and hes capable

Saaran, that cd cover is garbage.......its a tony yayo psd, it even comes cartoonish....the text is just a font, with a slight gradient.......its the best thing about the sig

rendered clouds, a shitty use of a pixel font......the shady records logo, and some gun Overlayed in the bground.......

its all fucking amatuer bullshit........step ya fucking game up.......until then, all of you kids are a fucking joke, and i dont care if you respond back to me talking shit, or IM me trying to redeem yourself......or any of that

if you want to redeem yourself.......get at me on AIM witha real fucking sig......then ill take you serious

AIM: GrislyStyles

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote