View Single Post
Old 12-12-04, 03:32 PM   #14
Harold The Great
New to RV

IP:

Blade 1 & 2 were pretty good but didnt live up to my expectations. Blade remains popular but doesnt compare to other marvel sucess Spiderman. Blade was very dark in one & two but now seems odd. I like the character "van wilder" played (already forgot), he was funny & was pretty cool. Whistla's daughter is pretty sexy & she did a few kool fight scenes, but I thought her involvement was pretty far fetched & stupid. Blade was alot less kool, he was kinda boring & he had some dope fight scenes but in my eyes they were really short lived & didnt WOW me like last time.

Goodness:
Dithcing the over use of special effects(i.e. when he does mad/over the top flips like in blade 2)
Funnier

Disapointments
The bad guy..he was boring & they could have put a better use on the storyline..I liked the storyline potential but they fukt it up a bit.
Scenery. It seemed like there wasnt much about from seein a few buildings & some cooporate building, there was no cool dark buidings, or kool clubs etc.

***SPOILER***

They've left it open for another but PLEASE OH PLEASE dont bring whistler back AGAIAN. I was suprised he was killed but delighted at the same time. It happened very near the start & im just glad coz he got boring, & if they wanted to keep him for an emotional factor 2 link the son & father relationship between them..it wasnt done well anyway.

Err i cant think what else 2 mention........erm.....

it seemed too futiristic and also triple h did a powerslam..pretty funny. I was awaiting to see a pedigree or tell him to suck it.(dont pretened u didnt watch wrestling 5 years back)

overall...

Comedy 3/5
Action 3-5
Storyline 1/5
Character work 1/5

Entertainment Value: 8/20

only IMO tho

The Text Legend
Yes I'm great
Yes I still drink too much
Yes I fucked your mum .. but NO it wasn't good.

Real Tymerz
Remarkable like whiteboards .. BLUT BLUT BLUT!