View Single Post
Old 12-14-04, 01:10 PM   #3
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

I gotta point out this line...."Fucka Text, jus cuz u write a joke dat rhymes don't make u rappers"<------I was waiting for your OHHHHHHHH!!!!!LINE an dat was it to me, you had a nice blend of bragging an punches & personals.....usually I'd rather every line be a diss to opponent but no one got 7 mins worth of disses, so good job wit dat, only things bad was it was kinda mellow in beginning, lacking energy somewhat but den when u got to the coutdown part..ya know the 1!!2!!3!! part it really picked up...I didn't like the effect u put on the bridge tho, it was hollow sounding prolly shoulda dubbed it or change the settings on the effect to more dry instead of more wet, you had some nice personals in there an u had some clever punches...the lyricism was tight, I like the try-ing...ly-ing drags....those were nicely timed switch ups in ya flow....an you blended multies in ya flow without sacrificing lyricism, it was a really tight drop son..........def. would make alot of people no show, stay up.....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote