View Single Post
Old 12-15-04, 06:36 PM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

This Is For The People Who Talk Shit....

IP:

for all you bitches who are so "godly" here ya go...

M-Dog, GSS : I beat you twice in the tag team tournament, and yet you come at me like this. like youre dope, your not, you dont know what a punch is but yet you think you win every battle. not true, you are one of the most overrated on this site, and one of the wackest.

Weedex: who the fuck are you i mean seriously dont ever come at me crooked, of all the vets i could have let in the tourney i gave you a spot. you no showed so whats your problem if you cant get online thats not my problem, you should learn to read, matter of fact ill send you $50 so you can get hooked on phonics, you illiterate bitch.

Pop Lotty,Mike Hawk,GottaAssWhoopinF4u: no matter what your name is ill always remeber you as that herb gottaasswhoopin4u, that little herb who talked shit but never won a battle. People praise you on RV but your wack and i already proved this... like i said anytime anyplace IP ban match its that simple.. u talk out ya ass a little too much especilly when your not good

Killah.Bwoy, kontroversey, state capitol : we were mad cool... and i HAD respect for you... but you came crooked at me also, you talk alot of shit and not just to me.. and your wack, and the 2 times you beat me were all fake... d/r votes and everything and if we were to battle again i would K.O you, you aint got your d/rs anymore you got wack and thats that

t-wrecks : you wack bitch, faggot ass . where do you come at me talkin shit.. i have beat you twice and it would be nothing to beat your asss a third time, no matter what you say i did the work for that tourney so hop off my nutsack its gettin stuffy down there.

and for everyone else that hates me the feeling is mutual bitches.

im not gonna be nice to people anymore... you took my kindess for weakness and that shit dont fly around here... i been on this site longer than 95% of RV and you want to disrespect me... all you gotta do is set it up point blank set it up or fall back

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote