View Single Post
Old 12-16-04, 12:18 AM   #119
granmastr chi
Shaolin Grandmaster

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaran
^^^ Must we do this over and over... this is RAP website not a GRAPHIC website.. do you rap NO... so basically no one cares you take shit way to serious.. you be like NNNOOOO your bad naming PS7 your all gonna die.. my life is over i can't add text effects and am to lazy to cut my own pics boo fuckidy hoo... so what we dont sit at a computer screen like you... thats prolly why you so damn chubby get out and fuckin run.. or somthin... cuz for one... if you make more money doing graphix haha than any rapper i will give you a cookie but still it dosnt fuckin matter... we do this cuz we bored not cuz we jack off whenever ps7 loads up you lil wierdo... seriously here is some tips from me..
seeing how your so good at giving ps7 tips, lemme critique your life

1. PUT THE MOUSE DOWN... back up a lil bit and turn of your monitor dont worry you aint gotta shut it down... alright now take your hello kitty slippers off and put on some clothes and a pair of shoes and go outside.. get some fresh air...

2. somthin to take ya mind of doin graphix for one second go get a girlfriend... wait nevermind ive seen your pic... go to a stripclub or buy a hooker... honestly drop ya v card you'll be a lil happier..

and 3 I just realized why you on rv tellin kids they garbage cuz if you gon actual graphic forums your garbage and you cant take criticism cuz your a lil bitch... so basically get ya wieght up.. or lose wieght or however

i always wondered why the fuk rv comes on this site anyways the fagit never drops a single verse only shit talks about everyone elses's grafix.