View Single Post
Old 12-21-04, 07:30 PM   #25
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP:

Voted For: C.A.L.I

Ok this is how its going down..this was one of the tightest battles on audio i ever heard...

Flow-Flow was tight on both....Cali had a nice flow and Phenom had a nice flow......it was close as fuck on here..ya'llw were both on beat...and ya'll both sounded on topic......

Wordplay-It seemed like CALI had a lil bit more wordplay then you did phenom...i mean i liked his drop more....the vocab he used wasn't as played as yours......so CALI gets it for the Wordplay....

Vocab-Seems as if Cali came more hard on vocab....and i think his just matched up perfectly to get the punches right....ya get me

Punches-Overall yea it was close here but ya'll both had some tight punches.....a lot better then what i expected from both ya'll emcees......

Personals-I think that Phenom had more personals i mean i read his shit was dissin you CALI....Cali you dissed him too...but Phenom had more then what you had...so Phenom you get my vote here....

Enjoyment-Overall I enjoyed Cali's drop more...i liked the beat more...and he didn't have a 3 minute intro..which made your drop boring....i think i almost fell asleep...So dont make that long of a intro next time......

Overall-Overall i think that CALI put more into this battle then you did Phenom...he did what was needed to win a battle...get the listener's attention..and thats what happend....he caught my attention more then you did....

Notes:cali make your drops a lil longer....and Phenom dont have such a long intro...and thats PZ

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense