View Single Post
Old 12-22-04, 11:26 AM   #14
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

^^^ why do you even speak... (this was directed at the guy above chrit)

I swear, if I hear one more text head threaten how he's gon come "show me how to do" anything in audio, I'ma lose it. Go buy a mic, and do it.

And Viscosity, i don't care about a loss, cause ask any audio head on this board, and they know whats good with this battle. Infector - I ain't saying he didn't improve, yes, he's better than the waaaack audio he dropped before, but that doesn't mean you get a handful of dick rida's and try and pump ya record. He's 3-0, and hasn't even beaten anyone.

The three losses in my record are all gay like this. A dq to empire. (I don't even know why) A no-show to carson (my only legit loss, cause I'm lazy, and had already beaten carson once 5-0) A dick ride festival loss to Fresh Emcee. His crew all voted within a hour, and then he wouldn't accept my rematch, and he left the site.

My only real loss was to Seven in the Got Skillz tourny. And we both fooled around with that and just dissed carson.

It's not like I'ma go reset my record, but why even have stats if they ain't real.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote