View Single Post
Old 12-22-04, 08:55 PM   #12
Compose

IP:

Voted For: Limited Edition

really close battle...props to both
ok this is how it is...

depth/emotion-limited had more depth and emotion to this...its a very important aspect and he got this one because of all the examples he used...virt had a great amount of emotion as well but i was feelin limiteds more...he used good examples in every line to support the characters thoughts...

vocabulary-virtue...this was close but virtue had a better vocabulary and he used the right words to draw me in and keep me in tune with the verse

flow-lmited...he just had a better flow in my opinion, when i was reading it both felt like they had stretched lines etc. but limited had less and was an easier read...

imagery-limited...this was VERY close as well, because of limiteds emotion limited brought out a certain vocabulary that made the imagery shine a lot and every line i could picture it better then virts...

beginning/end-virtue...it felt like virts verse drew me in more at the beginning and the end was really good it was a ending i would of never thought of so i was feelin that alot

so both brought some hard shit to the table but in the end im gonna have to pick limited for having better aspects down looks like you put a lot of work into it...

good luck to both no hate on anybody

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus