View Single Post
Old 12-23-04, 07:20 PM   #11
Compose

IP:

Voted For: anxiety

close battle anxiety...just amazing verse in my opinion

flow-anxiety, probably flawless here...u didnt come with big words that messed up your flow instead you stayed simple and it paid off

imagery-socrates, the words soc used brought out more imagery and anx didnt have any since he was talking about something that cant really be described as something you see...but instead something you feel

emotion-anxiety, i related to anx's verse a lot more and i felt a lot of emotion into it since the thing that i care about most is respect and im always trying my hardest to get recognition...so i related to this verse and thought it had a lot more feeling into it

beginning/end-anxiety,i thought both had tie beginnings but the ending is a big part in topicals to me and i think socrates's ending felt a little too common...its something a lot of people forget about including me and it felt kind of like i knew it was going to happen...anx since it wasnt a story the ending is easier and it made me relate a lot more with the whole respect thing so anx got this aspect for a better ending

no hate to nobody both dropped good shit but anx got this to me for basically more emotion, and flow his verse grabbed me more then soc's

good luck to both
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus