View Single Post
Old 12-24-04, 10:06 AM   #17
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP:

1. Cutting:
..Acuity- cuttins ok, not ya best, but overall not bad. glow hides anythin u missed well, and not to bright to draw attention to it. Overall better than Majestic's.
Majestic- HORRIBLE cutting, if the pic wasn't good, get another one! move the pic down so u can't see his arm getting cut off.

2. Backround:
..Acuity- aight backround, wasnt feeling the cars and city thing, but still good. was kind of stretched and u lost on quality.
Majestic- good backround, very clear, and im feelin the deserted hallway thing. U won on quality though.

3. Font:
..Acuity- fonts ok. goes well with the pic, the calligraphy makes the sig feel more sophisticated, which with the coloring works well. You won because the font was easier to read, and better looking overall.
Majestic- i HATE that Mcdonalds font. you would have had a decent sig if you had changed the font, and the quality of your pic. But pic doesnt apply here, its hard to read Dopeness Defined, so work on that.

4. Blending:
..Acuity- ok blending, better than a lot of your sigs. you this on quality.
Majestic- horrible blending, the pic overlaps the border, the font is ok. work on your bledning.

5. Quality:
..Acuity- ok quality, he looks like a ape though. looks streched, so ya. u win easily.
Majestic- not even gonna start, u kno wut u did.

6. Originality:
..Acuity- the lines are kind of original, im glad you put them behind the guy though, looks bad for lil blayz when the overlap the guy. u win becuz u had some originality.
Majestic- Nothing special.

7. Colors:
..Acuity- cant go wrong wit b & w, bland colors, but they go well. u win this.
Majestic- colors dont go well, yellow wit b & w? no.

8. Level of Difficulty:
..Acuity- overall i would rate it a 7/10. lot of blendin and some brush work. hardest part would probably be the backround.
Majestic- 4/10. Nothin special done, this is the minimum ratin for me if people cut.

9. Appearance:
..Acuity- appearance is ok, lot of blendin makes it feel crowded, so maybe less pics, leave some space left.
Majestic- not good overall. Mcdonalds, bad cutting, decent backround. :thumbdown:

10. Overall Score:
..Acuity- overall i would rate it a 6/10. not the best, but not bad.
Majestic- 4/10, as troop would say
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Troop*
Nuff Said

Acuity- 9 Categories
Majestic- 1 Category

v/Acuity

px