View Single Post
Old 12-28-04, 03:15 PM   #87
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
lmao.. believe me man i live in a MUCH ruffer city than you do man.. heck the National Crime and Murder rate for US.. i dare you.. Saint Louis is fucking 3rd most DAGEROUS CITY in the U.s.. one year it came in more dangerous that fucking new york.. only other most dagerous cities are New york and one other city.. so i know wtf im talkin bout.. liek i said, im trying not to be like the rest of my family.. but they always be bringing that shit around me... and when you say and im almost 3 years older than you with MUCH more street knowledge.. but i aitn gon get on how i am man.. this is about you.. i wouldnt be on the fuckign net if i had some niggas tryna see me dead... Specially on a 85 percent all white Surbuban audience (no racism, jsut facts).. wtf coudl they tell you... but on the real man, do what you gotta do if its true.. but you act like canada is fuckin rough man... if you KNOW there tryna see you dead, they some ametures.... cause herein the states dun, you would be dead before you saw it commin and thats word.... and when u say go to any ghetto man.. that even sounds lame the way you say that.. ghetto lmao, who says that ne more dun ? Its block man.. i just said what i thought.. and im always gonna.. if im righ tor wrong.. ima say what i think.. so dont start actin all femenine and prissy and shit aoout it..

ps: callin me kid made me laugh lmao

lmao...this nigga never holds back..and never lies...!

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote