View Single Post
Old 12-28-04, 04:38 PM   #63
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Posaken
actually Led Poetic is already banned for 3 days for freeposting... So yeah... And stop being on Leds nuts so much just becuase you dont want to face Led Poetic next round cause you scared you might get beat by him... damn kid its just a tourny you act like this is your life or something... go smoke a blunt or take a shot and blow you head off and stop beefing./.. all you do on this site is bitch and beef and it just shows how fucking immature you really are... and if you really are 24 that is fucking sad that you still fucking around wit this site and brag about beating 12 and 15 year olds at shit when you go 10 years on most of the kids here so you really aint got shit to brag about except for the fact you have no life and your a 24 year old idiot who has nothing better to do then pick on and beef with 15 year olds... damn kid when are you going to grow the fuck up

lmfao nice try speaking of yourself in the third person proof is up aint no ersing it now and i already pmed strobe no bitch the net aint my life but you will not be allowed to try and sway battles and freepost when i deserve to win you will be banned

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.