View Single Post
Old 12-29-04, 05:10 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Socrates.. Were cool n all man.. But to be compleatly honest.. I think youve been hanging out with the wrong people.. When RB kids come round saying they are too dope for this site.. I always have a bit of a laugh at them man.. It aint really a cool thing to do..

Real vets are humble.. They know theyll son muf fuckas.. I often think its like you feel you gotta prove something.. All that is is having a chip on your shouldar.. Dont try and be like people from RB seriously.. There are some cool kids on that site, but there is a lot of complete losers who need to hide behind a computer to get respect..

You needa let shit drop man.. I seen it today how you blaintantly said that your down with CK rather than RV.. Me myself, I aint really got a home site anymore, but you started on RV.. Your sposed to rep that shit.. All you seem to do is dickride on RB like thats the cool thing to do..

So just chill on all that ego shit.. Dont turn into one of those nerdy little shits that reps themselves on the net like it does them any good..